FLTR Bac 12 Index du Forum FAQ Rechercher Membres Groupes Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés Connexion S’enregistrer

Kyle Walker-Peters ready to step up at Tottenham and replace

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FLTR Bac 12 Index du Forum -> Présentations -> Général
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Sam 13 Oct - 05:32 (2018)    Sujet du message: Kyle Walker-Peters ready to step up at Tottenham and replace Répondre en citant

Kyle Walker-Peters ready to step up at Tottenham and replace Danny Rose if needed

sbobet link Tottenham's Kyle Walker-Peters insists he is ready replace Danny Rose if his team-mate is sidelined with injury. The 21-year-old defender is yet to make an appearance for Spurs this season after a breakthrough campaign last year.

But he could be called into action after Rose pulled out of England's Nations League games with Croatia and Spain with a groin injury. Walker-Peters played in England Under-21s' 7-0 romp against Andorra on Thursday, which booked their spot at Euro 2019, and is now eager to make an impact at Spurs.

He said: sbobet link "Hopefully it's not too bad for Dan. If the manager at Tottenham needs me to play on the left then I'm ready to do a good job. "The gaffer knows what he's doing. I have faith in what he has planned for me and when he gives me my opportunities I have to continue to take them.

"He spoke to me at the beginning of the season which is good. He makes it quite clear that if you want to go and have a word with him, feel free to and question him. sbobet link" Spurs team-mate Jan Vertonghen has also given the 21-year-old, who won the Under-20 World Cup last year, words of encouragement after nine appearances last season.

"Jan sent me a great message, saying after I'd signed my contract and all my hard work throughout the season, it showed in games," he said. "I guess it was because of the season I'd had. I didn't play often but when I did actually get my opportunity I did quite well."

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 13 Oct - 05:32 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FLTR Bac 12 Index du Forum -> Présentations -> Général
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation