FLTR Bac 12 Index du Forum FAQ Rechercher Membres Groupes Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés Connexion S’enregistrer

'We stay calm, we’re humble and we do our talking on the pit

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FLTR Bac 12 Index du Forum -> Loisirs -> Dialogues divers
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Lun 16 Avr - 06:32 (2018)    Sujet du message: 'We stay calm, we’re humble and we do our talking on the pit Répondre en citant

sbobet thai MIKAEL Lustig happily twisted the knife further into Rangers by suggesting their players cheered being drawn against Celtic in the Scottish Cup semi-final because it guaranteed them more time off this summer.

Graeme Murty probably thought he was doing the right thing when he revealed the reaction in the Ibrox dressing room the moment they were paired with their old rivals. It has backfired and then some.

Even the Celtic’s official website yesterday tweeted “be careful what you wish for” in response to the Rangers team’s apparent delight of another Old Firm game. This was a tenth derby game without the men from Ibrox wining a single one of them.

And, on television, Scott Brown said: "They can cheer as much as they want, but I don't think they'll be cheering tonight."

Lustig is not one for going out of his way to create a headline but when asked, justifiably, for his thoughts on it all, he said: “I didn’t really react to be honest. But they probably knew they were going to get some extra days off and get an extra holiday, that’s probably why they were cheering.” Ouch.

Celtic won 4-0 without brining their A-game to Hampden. They were very good, don’t get me wrong, they dominated Rangers in a Scottish Cup semi-final and, at the same time, had so much more in the tank. sbobet thai

Asked where this ranked in his wins over Rangers, Lustig said: “There have been plenty of them, to be fair. Like I said before the game, though, we like to play here. Rangers couldn’t find a way to do something against us.

“Obviously there was a lot of talk. But we stay calm, we’re humble and we do our talking on the pitch and we’ve won again.

“Yes, I think it must be damaging [to the Rangers players]. From the start we showed we wanted to play football. Moussa Dembele had one off the post in the first couple of minutes.”

That wasn’t cheek. It was reality. Celtic did find it easy, far too easy, against a Rangers team who need to take a long, hard look at themselves.

Now, Lustig and his team-mates are a win over Motherwell away from history. If Celtic don’t wrap up the title next weekend, then they will do so against Rangers at Parkhead. Then victory in the Scottish Cup final would bring them unprecedented successive trebles.

A player who has emerged as a real star of this Celtic team is Olivier Ntcham who scored with a penalty and, along with Brown, made the Rangers midfield anonymous to the point of invisible.

The Frenchman, still only 22, said: “The performance said a lot about the team. We were very positive and focused. I don’t know if it was a big statement but it was a big result for the club. sbobet thai

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 16 Avr - 06:32 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Juil - 05:33 (2018)    Sujet du message: Chelsea's Jorginho plans to light up Premier League with sty Répondre en citant

Chelsea's Jorginho plans to light up Premier League with style

sbobet มือ ถือ Chelsea midfielder Jorginho believes he can offer something never seen before in the Premier League under the guidance of Maurizio Sarri.Blues manager Sarri and his squad, along with new assistant first-team coach Gianfranco Zola, landed in Australia on Thursday ahead of Chelsea's pre-season match against Perth Glory.The signing of midfielder Jorginho on a five-year contract from Napoli, for an initial fee of around £50m, sees the Brazil-born Italian swiftly reunite with Sarri.

Jorginho is confident both he and Sarri can make an impact in their first campaigns in English football."Today everyone watches the Premier League so I have watched plenty of it in my time. It is a fantastic league, the best in the world I think," sbobet มือ ถือ Jorginho said on the Chelsea website."Perhaps my style of play is not something that is seen in England, I really hope that it is a good fit for the game over here and I will certainly be doing everything I can to make sure it works out.

"I like playing just outside of my own penalty box, the player who receives the ball and organises the game."Jorginho added: "Since I was little sbobet มือ ถือ I was someone who always enjoyed challenges and for me this is just a huge challenge, professionally and personally.During a press conference at Stamford Bridge on Wednesday, Sarri spoke of his desire to tackle a "difficult challenge, but a fascinating one".Jorginho has no doubts about what qualities the former Napoli boss can bring to the club.

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 03:21 (2018)    Sujet du message: 'We stay calm, we’re humble and we do our talking on the pit

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FLTR Bac 12 Index du Forum -> Loisirs -> Dialogues divers
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation